Sciatica is a common type of low back and leg pain affecting the sciatic nerve, a large nerve extending from the lower back down the back of each leg. Common symptoms of sciatica include:
- A constant pain on one side of the rear
- A shooting pain that makes it difficult to stand up
- Pain in the rear or leg that is worse when sitting
- Burning or tingling down the leg
- Weakness, numbness, or difficulty moving the leg or foot
Chiropractic care, along with spinal/joint manipulation can relieve pressure off of the sciatic nerve and help to reduce, if not eliminate, sciatica. Contact us to find out how chiropractic care may help.